Hello guys, today i'm come out with 5 signs that fingernail can tell you about your health status.
Here it comes:
1. Finger clubbing
a. Lung disease
- Cystic fibrosis
b. Heart disease
c. Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary:
c. Autoimmune hyperthyroidism
2. Muehrcke’s nails
- Usually seen when blood protein levels are low whether cause by kidney disease, liver disease or malnutrition.
- White fingernail lines from Muehrcke’s nails can also appear after cancer chemotherapy.
3. Bluish Nails
- Shows that body did not getting enough oxygen.
- Indicate infection in lungs such as pneumonia.
4. Spoon Nails
- Sign of iron deficiency anemia.
- Heart disease
5. Beau's lines
Beau's lines are indentations that run across the nails. The indentations can appear when growth at the area under the cuticle is interrupted by injury or severe illness. Conditions associated:
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- High fever, such as scarlet fever, measles, mumps and pneumonia.
- Zinc deficiency